Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Andy Nowicki's Books and How to Obtain Them

I'm adding a post after a year and a half hiatus in order to give information regarding my recent written work, and the means by which you may obtain said work.

For starters, I still have some spare copies of my book THE PSYCHOLOGY OF LIBERALISM, published by Selah in 2002, which is no longer available on amazon.com (although a link to it still exists there). I have also recently completed a work, as yet unpublished, called LETTERS TO AN ABORTED CHILD, which tackles the tragedy of abortion from a unique perspective. Anyone who would like a copy of either should send a check for $8 to:

Andy Nowicki
724 Kadi Ln.
Hinesville, Ga. 31313

I'm also pleased to announce that a work I completed in 2006, entitled CONSIDERING SUICIDE, will be published by Nine Banded Books in 2009. Stay tuned for more information.

And of course, I continue to contribute columns to THE LAST DITCH, at www.thornwalker.com/ditch.

Adieu for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Agagooga said...

Hi, I'd like a copy of The Psychology of Liberalism, but do not live in the US. How much is international shipping?

Also do you take Paypal?

PS: It'd be good to leave an email address so readers can contact you

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home